questions

Please feel free to ask any questions, about me, my planet or things that you don't understand.

Time

Whilst I'm away my translator will be figuring out your time period so I will get a rough time frame. Then I will put a time/word translation on the side of my blog.

Trivia of the Day

TRIVIA OF THE WEEK
I wasn't able to go to my shop for the last groomp because another shop wasn't selling as many peaons as I was. So the superiors band me from my shop from the 10'th of march to the 16th of march ( earth time) so the other shop could sell more peaons. So i haven't been able to get to my number box for a groomp.

Thursday 3 March 2011

Hello Humans

My name is Orcanoe. I have heard you humans have a thing called a nick-name, that is, a name that other people call you that has been shortened from your full name. So I guess my nick name is Orc.

I am hoping by this Blog I will find friends on Earth. On this Blog I am going to talk about my life and my planet in the hope of learning more about yours. You are probably wondering how I know about you humans and how I have accessed your internet. Well, all the probes you humans have been sending out - my people get to them B4 anyone else can.

My people got your first probe and studied it, then came to Earth to investigate, and learned that you are scared of aliens (which you would think we are) and you would beat us and be mean. So my superiors ordered that no one is to make contact with earth. But my Gondo works with the superiors, so I was able to sneak into the room where they keep the probes and I downloaded one of them in to my jinca (jee-n-ca). Then I took it to where I sell peaons and downloaded my jinca in to my numbers box. Then, whenever I went to sell peaons, every free moment I had I spent studying about you humans. 

And now I think I have learned enough to communicate with you and be able to make new friends……..


No comments:

Post a Comment