questions

Please feel free to ask any questions, about me, my planet or things that you don't understand.

Time

Whilst I'm away my translator will be figuring out your time period so I will get a rough time frame. Then I will put a time/word translation on the side of my blog.

Trivia of the Day

TRIVIA OF THE WEEK
I wasn't able to go to my shop for the last groomp because another shop wasn't selling as many peaons as I was. So the superiors band me from my shop from the 10'th of march to the 16th of march ( earth time) so the other shop could sell more peaons. So i haven't been able to get to my number box for a groomp.

Wednesday 16 March 2011

One of my human friends replied to my question about your jail.

She said: we don't like jail because that's where all the really bad grown-ups go.


So does that mean that the really bad grown-ups get free food, free rent, and lots of friends.
And the good grown-ups have to pay for food and rent.

You are some weird people.


PS my group is going on a Holiday tomorrow morning (18th of March Earth time) and we won't be back For 5 groopmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment